Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Hair

Okay.. yes. I AM trying to channel Alice by getting this new hair cut and color (for all you Twilight lovers out there!!). But you can't blame me, she's freakin' awesome!!! Also, this picture is kinda bad quality, I look weird but here it is....



One more thing I noticed when looking a little more carefully at this picture.... I have SUPER pale skin and dark circles under my eyes. I could totally be a vampire! HEHE :)

8 comments:

nobody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

I love it!!! It is so cute!!

Wendy Kremin said...

Cassidy you look so GORGEOUS!! I have such beautiful daughters. I love you so much! Your Mum

Hope said...

I love your hair--very spunky and fun. Very chic. Way to go!

LaFawnda said...

so cute. I'd look like a pig face, your features are so cute a delicate. Love it, and it's got to be fast!!!

hoLLY said...

I love it! Im glad i found your blog! how are you guys? your hair is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

HOLY BEAUTIFUL! How could you want to grow it out after this?

I am Chree-uz. said...

Two words of course...

Haw...Awt. : )

Good thing I cut my hair too. Wish I was as stylish as my wifey though