So I'm sitting here, at my sister's house, just surfing the net (I hardly know what to do with myself if I'm not at work!) and she's at the hospital, having her second baby. It really gets me to thinking, about eternal families, about life and love, how we should live our lives to the best of our ability and make the best of the lot we've been given. I think it's so hard to look back and feel regret, to see situations you know you should have acted differently, but we need to live so we have no regret. So we don't miss the opportunities that could/should have been. When I have children, I want to be able to tell them that I lived my dreams, that the things I did were the things I wanted to do and I lived with no regrets. But I know that most people have regrets.. let them go and live your life.
On another note... I know a lot of you have asked lately, and no, we're not having kids yet. It's our own choice. Not that I don't want kids someday, but right now the timing is off. The only baby that makes me wish I was a mom is Kael-kun, and I can give him back at the end of the day. Oh well.... I know that the Lord will let us know when the time is right. I just think it's so amazing that our Heavenly Father entrusts in us these sweet little spirits, to raise as our own, to teach and guide and be an example to. What an amazing, wonderful responsibility! It's definitely not one we can or should take for granted. I can't imagine life without my little brothers or my sweet nieces or nephews, or any of the other babies and kids in this world. They make our lives complete.
Just some random ramblings I thought about this morning. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment