Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oh the humanity!!!

Whoever decided that any business being open on Saturday (with the exception of hospitals, fire stations, resturants, grocery stores, the mall, and movie theatres) was a complete and utter fool. I hate working Saturdays. I really SHOULD be doing something productive, but I have ZERO motivation. It's really quite depressing. So I thought I'd post a couple pictures, showing how busy I am. :) Oh and one to show you how my hair looked BEFORE I cut it since I didn't have any real recent pictures... enjoy.


Ah yes.... my patented monkey face.



Just being a goober.... like usual.



Here is my hair before...

3 comments:

Avery said...

OMGawd! Its so cute! Crazy short! But I love it. Would you please stop making me want short hair again? I hate you for that! :D I love love love love love it Cass!

Anonymous said...

Cassidy your hair is adorable! You've always been cute, but I like that the new length adds a little funk to your style! You look great.

Unknown said...

Have I mentioned that I love your hair and that long hair is for sissy girls!