Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Surprises

I guess I should post a little something about my birthday... it was fantastic!!! I had a low key little thing with my husband and parents the day of (July 6, I know I'm a little late posting this) and then my sister came out the following weekend for a girls day. Little did I know, she and Chris had been planning a spectacular surprise party with all my favorite friends and family (*disclaimer - I know not all my favorites could be there but were invited. So if you weren't there, don't worry, you're still on this list!!!)It was so fun, I'd never, in my 23 years, had a surprise party so thank you for that. Everyone was just amazing and so fun and it was neat to see all those I loved mingling with each other... Thank you to my best friends Whit and Chris!

Oh and one little thing my husband (most wonderful, special, amazing, and handsome husband that he is!!) did for me for my birthday is this.... enjoy.

3 comments:

Whit said...

I am glad you enjoyed your birthday! I love you sissy!

I am Chree-uz. said...

Hap..py birt'dee. : )

I love ya, my Buu (get it?)

Wendy Kremin said...

Cassidy, I'm so glad you were born!!! I love you, Mom