Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About me!!!

...About You...
Nickname - Oh I have many... Cassidilla, Casstacoma, Peanut, Girlish, Muffin, Cassfrass, Cassidillpickle.... the list goes on and on.
Sex - Girl
Eye Color - Light Green
Hair Color - Dyed black, normally a brownish reddish color.
Height - 5'3"
Favorite Color - Green, yellow, red, black, white
Screen Name - Goldfyshi927
Car - Ford Escort
Your Hometown - Vernal, Utah
Your Present Town - Ogden, Utah
Your Crush's First Name - Steven Urey!
Your Grade - None
Your Style - Um... I guess classic with a touch of trendy? I'm not sure!
...Favorites...
Band - Silverchair, Coldplay, White Stripes... I've got a few
Movie - Sense and Sensibility, Love Actually, Singing in the Rain, Spirited Away , The Fall
TV show - Pushing Daisies, The Office
Song - Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love by Coldplay, The Denial Twist by the White Stripes, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Cigarette - Ew gross.
Pastime movie - Huh? What is that?
...Have You Ever...
Sat on your rooftop - Yes, I burned my feet up there once in the summer! It hurt!
Kissed someone in the rain - No boohoo
Danced in a public place - Of course
Smiled for no reason - No, I always have a reason to smile. That's a dumb question.
Laughed so hard you cried - Nope.
Peed your pants after age 8 - No.
Written a song - Yes, it was a rap actually but I don't really remember the words.
Sang to someone for no reason - Yes
Performed on a stage - Not for a while
Talked to someone you don't know - Yes, every day.
Made out in a theater - Yes, just like once or twice though.
Gone roller skating since 8th grade - Nope
Been in love - Of course!
A near death experience - I like to think my life is that full of adventure, but no.
Sang in front of a large audience - Yep.
...Can You...
Write with both hands - Yes but it's very sloppy with my left hand.
Whistle - Sort of.
Blow a bubble - Who can't?
Roll your tongue - Yep
Cross your eyes - Yes but I used to not be able to. I can also make them shake back and forth really fast, it's kinda freaky.
Touch your tongue to your nose - Yes!
Dance - Heck no! I'm a horrible dancer!
Speak a different language - A little Japanese and a little Spanish
Impersonate someone - I'd like to think I can but I guess my impersonation isn't so good.
Cook anything - Yes I cook some mean pasta sauce!
...Are you a...
Fighter - If I need to be
Smoker - Ew no.
Drinker - Nope.
Stalker - Yes, I love stalking people. It's great fun.
Man eater - I don't know what that is.
Man hater - Nope. I love men.
Lover - Yes, a fantastic lover.
War freak - No way... I hate war!
Heartbreaker - I guess so, I know I've broken a few.
In love - Yes I sure am.
Bossy - I can be, but I don't necessarily want or mean to be.
Friendly - I try to be friendly to everyone.
...More...
What is your current mood? Bored... on my lunch break.
Does your crush like you back? I believe so :)
What makes you happy? Lots of things! I won't put a list but I'm generally a happy person.
Name one thing you do alot - Work and Sleep
Name someone with the same b-day as you - Um... I don't know.
Are you comfortable with your height - Sometimes, sometimes I want to be taller though.
...Finish The Line...
If I were a ... popsicle, I'd be a grape otter pop.
I wish ... I was rich and could do whatever I wanted rather than having to depend on my bi-weekly paycheck to pay my bills. Yuck.
I am ... turning into an old lady. I go to bed so early these days! :)
My heart is ... a little broken over some stuff that happened a while ago, but it's mending.
Pet Peeves ... Laziness, lying, tardiness, interuppting, gossip

2 comments:

Whit said...

I love your last two blogs.... one question what is up with that song I kissed a girl?! You have actually listened to the words right?

Mindy K said...

So cute; wish we'd actually had time to chat last Sat. It gets kinda ridiculous to pack that many people into a room for just a few hours and then not be able to chat with everyone.

I do love your hair even more in person.

AND--scrolling down to a couple posts ago--I love Jamocha shakes from Arby's.