...climbed up the blanket I was using and I had to squash it and then I saw another that was just as big like 2 minutes later and it freaked me out.... but anyway. Lately, about 2 or 3 times a day, I have the feeling that something is crawling up my arm. Or sometimes I feel like it's just a piece of hair tickling me. Either way, it creeps me out! I can't stand it... Onto something else... my sister is having her baby on Friday and I'm so excited. I thought it was so nice of my work, because I was trying to find someone who could switch me shifts on Friday so I could get off early and go out and see her and my boss, Charese, just came up to me and told me I could just have the day off! How nice was that! I wanted to cry.... it was really the nicest thing ever!!!
Blessings. Really, it's surprising when and how the Lord knows how to bless you. I have been kinda stressed (okay REALLY stressed) lately about paying tuition, tithing, pretty much anything that costs $$ stresses me out lately. So I was thinking a lot about money and where we were going to get the money to pay for the rest of Chris' school and whatnot, and my manager called me into his office to discuss a client. After we talked about the client, I was getting ready to leave, and he asked me to sit back down. I was kind of nervous, because he had a bunch of paperwork in his hand, and I thought I was in trouble for something (I'm a huge worry wart. :) ). After I sat back down, he proceeded to tell me that they (being management and my team leads) wanted to let me know how much they appreciate and recognize all my hard work (I swear I'm not bragging, this is what he said!) and so they were giving me a $750.00 bonus on my next paycheck!!!! WHAT?!?! I was so suprised, because lately I was just so stressed about money. Once again, I almost cried. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I didn't think I was doing that good of a job, but I guess I was.
I'm so thankful for small little miracles like that. They are what make this life worth living.
4 comments:
Ooh, Spidaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey lil miss thang. I'm so proud of ya for workin' so hard! It pays off! : ) You are the greatest eva'!
Pumpanickle!
Aren't those the best!? Not the spiders or hair tickling your arms (hate that) but those unexpected little blessings that come right when you need them, way to go girl!! That's so awesome!!
He's listening, waiting for you to have faith. Thanks, your story was good for me.
Thanks for sharing that great story about the bonus you got - what a great faith builder!
Post a Comment