Sunday, August 24, 2008
New nephew....
For all those wondering, Whitney had her baby on Friday, 8/22/08, around 6ish. He's so sweet and perfect. His name is Brady Kremin Muir. My mom said he looks just like Whitney when she was a baby, to which Jon replied (very sarcastically), "Great, he looks just like a girl." and me, being the facetious sister I am, responded, "Or maybe Whitney just looked like a boy!" ha ha I'm so funny!! (Whitney did NOT look like a boy, nor does Brady look like a girl, they both look like their respective genders, thank you very much.) Anyway, he was 9 lbs 9 oz, 21 inches of pure sweetness. Thank heavens everything went well, poor Whitney did not want to have another c-section, and our prayers were answered. She gave birth after about 16 hours of hard labor. Good for you sis! I'm so proud of you and the wonderful mother you've become. Beep beep zoom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! That's so great she didn't have to have a c-section and Brady is so precious! Did your Mom have big babies too? At least Brady is about a full pound lighter than Kael was, huh? I'm so excited for your family's new addition!!!
Post a Comment