Sunday, August 24, 2008

Natsukashii da na?!

I was talking to Chris today and all of the sudden, I just ramdomly remembered a TV show I used to LOVE growing up.... got me to thinking of all the TV shows I loved. Let's see if you remember any of these, shall we?

Under The Umbrella Tree


Today's Special


Fraggle Rock


Sharon, Lois, and Bram's Elephant Show


Eureka's Castle


David the Gnome


Lamb Chop Play Along


Gem and the Holograms


Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego?


The Popples


The Wuzzles


Zoobilee Zoo


And now, just for good measure, Banjo the Woodpile Cat.... a Don Bluth classic that no one seems to remember :(.
Pt. 1

Pt. 2

Pt. 3

2 comments:

karla said...

I LOVED Zoobilee Zoo! Thanks for bringing back the memories!

Avery said...

Haha Today's special! I remember the creepy elevator most! Thanks cass! PS I love that song!