Saturday, August 16, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I just set up a playlist of my guilty pleasure songs (which I won't torture you with.... it's pretty bad) but it got me to thinking... what are my guilty pleasures? I'm sure you're all interested in finding out, am I right?! Here goes:

1. Coffee flavored ANYTHING! Ice cream, candy, cakes.... you name it.

I know I shouldn't drink it, and I have to be very careful with this one to make sure it's just flavoring and not actually coffee, but I just can't resist eating anything and everything coffee flavored. I admit I used to drink it, it is so delish, but I don't anymore. This is one of my vices. :)

2. Japanese Animation

I love Japanese Animation. Blame this one on my husby, Chris, who introduced me to Dragonball with no hope that I'd like it. Well... at first I hated it but now I love it! We just finished up the entire series of Dragonball (453 episodes) spanning over the entire length of our marriage until now.

We've started on Yu Yu Hakusho now... also very awesome.


I've also finished up with Fruits Basket (geared more towards girls) ...

and we've watched quite a bit of Death Note.

Crayon Shin-chan is also great... although very irreverent. LOVE IT!!


3. SpongeBob Squarepants




This one's not so guilty but I do love it. It's freaking HILARIOUS!

4. Shoes...


I love shoes... they are the best creation ever made by man. They are so fabulous I don't even need to put anything in here about them. They speak for themselves.

5. The Sims/America's Next Top Model


These are both favorites of mine and so I lucked out when I found this.... The SIMS Next Top Model. How awesome is that. I love the cat fights, mean comments, backstabbing, anorexic little girls... how much drama can you fit into one hour? This ANTM is a prime example of just how much is possible. The Sims allows me to control others lives... not that I'm controlling but hey, it sure is fun!

6. The Labryinth


The Labyrinth is a masterpiece. IF you haven't seen it, you're missing something incredible. Just go rent it, that's all I'm going to say.

7. Who Want's to Be a Superhero?


If you haven't had the chance to see this, you'll need to check it out. It may not be playing anymore.... I'm not quite sure. I really only liked the first season of it. I loved Major Victory but hated that he lost. He lost to a freakin' idiot, Feedback.... what a wet lettuce. Yuck.



8. Videogames
(*DISCLAIMER* I don't pick video games based on the hotness level of the main character. It was by pure and simple coincidence that they all happened to have good looking guys in them.)
I love videogames. They are so much fun... I don't understand why EVERYONE doesn't play them more. Some of my favorites are:

Hitman


The Prince of Persia


Assassin's Creed


Uncharted: Drake's Fortune


Half-Life (Chris erased my game so I've had a hard time finishing this one)

F.E.A.R.


9. Hotel Babylon



Found only on BBC, it's basically a nighttime soap opera. Chris and I became quickly addicted after we checked it out one night. It's full of drama, good looking people, humor... total guilty pleasure.

10. Gourmet chocolates with odd fillings
Yes I bought a box of gourmet chocolates for 70.00. They were fabulous. With such flavors as lavendar, saffron, sea salt caramel, champagne. I can't help myself. Gourmet chocolates are too hard to resist.

1 comment:

Whit said...

You make me laugh! I love reading about all those things, they are things that totally make up YOU! I love you sis