Monday, February 4, 2008

Tag!.... I'm it?????

I should have known better than to read Stephanie's blog! (hehe Love ya!!!) :) Since she tagged me, here I go!!!

How long have you been together? A little over 3 years
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 25
How old is she? 22
Who eats more? It depends on what it is..... I can eat my weight in ribs and tonkatsu but probably Chris. I have stomach problems which cause me to not finish most of my meals.
Who said "I love you" first? Chris did cause I tricked him into telling me so I could tell him right after. I was a chicken! :)
Who is taller? Chris, I'm a shorty at 5'3" but Chris isn't TOO much taller at 5'9".
Who sings better? I think we're pretty equal... Chris definitely sings Aaron Nevill better though!
Who is smarter? We're both smart in different ways... I seem to know a lot of really random trivia and he knows more "book" stuff because he's in school still. But I can whup butt at trivia games! :)
Who does the laundry? I do... Chris doesn't know how to do laundry or iron....
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do cause I hate sleeping by the door... so Chris sleeps on the left side by the door instead of me.
Who pays the bills? I do, I do it all online like Steph does.
Who cooks dinner? Neither?! We tend to eat out or eat at our parents houses most often... but when we eat at home, it's pretty even. He cooks for me sometimes and I cook for him sometimes.
Who is more stubborn? I am most of the time, I'm really proud and set in my ways so it's hard to stray. But sometimes Chris can be stubborn as well.
Who kissed who first?Chris kissed me but I was the one who made the first move.... I pretty much asked him to kiss me but I waited for him to actually do it.
Who asked who out? Um, neither I guess. I just decided to come out and visit him for Christmas and then we mutually decided to go out and start dating.
Who proposed? Chris of course.... it's a long story on how it happened but if you'd like to hear sometime, ask me! However, I wanted to marry him so bad, it's surprising that I didn't propose just to speed things up!!!
Who has more friends? Chris for sure. I've moved around way too much to gain too many friends so I have a few really close friends outside of my family.
Who has more siblings? Chris, I have a sister, 2 brothers and a brother in law. Chris has 2 sisters, 2 brothers in law and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? It depends. I've lived on my own longer so for some things, I think Chris may be a little naive to the "ways of the world" but he's pretty good at holding his own. I'd say we're toe and toe on this.

I tag, Chris K, and Mindy!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Haha I love you girl!! Thanks for humoring me on that, gotta love it!! So, February 20th=ANTM, right? That means you better be over here!! Let's play soon, it was so fun on Saturday!

MM said...

WHAT?! Surely you don't mean me! Ha ha. You and Chris are so cute. I love all the funny pet names he has for you. Cracks me up!

I am Chree-uz. said...

Haha do I have to do this now?? : p

Whatever, I am totally more capable than you make me seem! Sort of...

Pssh. Ironing...
Love you my lubber!