How did you meet your VaLeNtInE ?
Answer all the questions HONESTLY . . . .
1. Where did you meet?Yakota AFB, Nippon
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? HA! Like I'd remember that!? I was like 9 but I'm sure I thought "That boy is so cute!!"
3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing? Heck no, probably some huge shirt that was too big for him and jeans or something. He kind of had butt crack hair, I remember :)
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? 12 years later.... at my sister Whitney's house in her living room while we were watching Serendipity on December 27th, 2004. :) It was about 1 am and I was falling asleep so I fell asleep while we were kissing.
5. How did he/she ask you out? I'm pretty sure I asked him out because I lived in NY at the time and I flew out here to Utah to see him at Christmas time...
6. Where did you go for your first date? We went to Cafe Rio, and we had a burping contest... I won and I'm pretty sure that's when he fell in love with me :)
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? 12 years :) He's been the love of my life since I was 9 years old....
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Proposed what exactly? Marriage? yes! Proposed illegal substance abuse? No.
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Of course not... if we were having kids now you'd see a slightly depressed, extremely emotional person typing this out. Not that I don't want them someday....
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Does breaking and entering count? Because one day we forgot our house key at my in-laws house and he broke into our land ladies house while she was asleep to see if he could find the spare one.... other than that, no.
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? I think from day one, I always had a crush on him and I knew I loved him when I told him my entire past, no holds barred and he took me 100%, flaws and all....
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
No, I don't really know any of them... Chris says I'd get along with Jaclyn really well probably but I don't believe him. I tend to be the jealous type.... :)
13. Do you trust this person? With my life....
14. Do you see your partner in your future? Of course, for time and all eternity!
15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you? Besides my beautiful wedding ring, probably the coolest thing ever (the Twilight series in Japanese)
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on ur nerves.
Um... farting in bed and he doesn't tell me until I smell it and then he laughs at my reaction... GROSS!!!!
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? I'm super whiney and emotional, I tend to over-react very very very easily.
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
A few kids, rich, living in Japan preferably... but that is stretching it a little.
19.Will this person repost this?
I'm not sure.... I'd like to hear his answers though so I hope so!
I would love to hear about how you met your lOvE so anyone feel free to post
No comments:
Post a Comment