Okay... I have a confession. I LOVE doing these survey things..... :) I know, I know, I'm such a freak! But I think they are so much fun!
ABCs About Me
A- Attached or single: Attached of course.... I'm mawwied.
B- Best Friend: My Husband
C-Cake or Pie: Hm... Lemon meringue pie, or yellow cake with chocolate frosting, or Tishimingo Fudge Cake... yum!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Grass green (although it tends to change quite frequently.. ask me again in a week!)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Sour worms
H- Hometown: Vernal, Utah and proud of it!!!
I- Indulgence(s): Eating out at yummy resturants and buying new shoes/clothes.
J- January or July: July, for my birthday!
K-Kids: None
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Year: 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 3, 1 sister and 2 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: It depends on my mood, I love a juicy orange but I love Granny Smith apples too.
P- Phobias or Fears: Quite a few... fear of spiders, heights, drowing, deep water
Q- Quote(s): “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Fitzwilliam Darcy (when he proposed to Elizabeth Bennet but she rejects him, the stupid girl!) “You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever.” Fitzwilliam Darcy (When he proposes again around a year later because he still LOVES her so much! This time she agrees, showing her obvious intelligence)
R- Reason To Smile: I don't want to start a list cause it'll take up this whole page, and then some! But I've been very blessed so I have many reasons to smile....
S- Season: Spring because I'm so glad winter is over and Fall... there is always a hint of expectancy in fall and I love that feeling, it's exciting
T- Tag Six: Whitney, Chris, Steph, Jenni, Avery and Nickole
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm strangely obsessed with vampire stories (ie: Twilight, Moonlight, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Interview with a Vampire... the list goes on and on)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm an omnivor all the way... I love meat but I love veggies too....
W- Worst Habit: Interuppting (even though it's my biggest pet peeve!!), nagging my hubbies driving
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've only ever had an x-ray so I guess x-rays?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Oh my heck, I have too many to list on this but a few are cereal, apple roast, asparagus, senbe, tonkatsu, chicken tikka misala, spaghetti, steak, ice cream, cheese and milk, lemon meringue pie, pancakes, french toast, peanut butter sandwiches, cinnamon toast... okay I'm just making myself hungry now :)
Z- Zoo Animal You Love: Elephants and giraffes
4 comments:
You are too cute!
My favorite part of that was the quote.....i could just hear Darcy's voice saying. Oh, how fantastic that book/movie is! Classic.
Great post Cass! Hey do we have the same layout?!?! :D
Cassidy...
It is so fun to read these. I read Nickole's too. I might have to post one of these on my side bar just for the heck of it.
Love ya,
Kristen
Post a Comment