Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bored....oh so bored

I'm so bored right now!!! I have about 2 hours left of my shift here at work and I could cry from bordem. I have nothing to do and I'm not in the mood to help anyone with their stuff, so I've been sitting here doing nothing for the last little while. I really wish I could just leave early. I'm not contributing anything right now. I just want to be gone.... bleh. I swear too, my job is making me ill. My sinuses hurt, my head hurts, my stomach is hurting.... even my hair on my arms hurts. Maybe it's just the flu. Who knows? :) Plus I've been trying to plan out a Valentine surprise for my hubby and I have absoutely no clue what to do for him. We're not the richest in the world so we'll see what I can come up with. I don't want him to get a lame gift or something... but I better be careful not to put anything in here about what I'm thinking cause I know he'll see it! :) Well better get back to "work"....

No comments: