Friday, February 8, 2008

Okay okay.... here's another one!

My FABULOUS 4's...

*4 Jobs I've had: (I'll list my favorites)---Client Services Account Manager, Ice cream scooper, Nanny, Cashier
*4 places I've lived: Tokyo Japan, New York, NY, Vernal, UT, San Antonio, TX
*4 places I've been: Washington, DC, Tiajuana, Mexico, Miyajima Island, Japan, Green River, Utah :)
*4 people I want to get to know better: Karlie, my brother Spence, My father in law Mike, my cousin Nickole
*4 reasons I love being me: I have the most wonderful familes (both by marriage and biological), an amazing husband, I live in America (the greatest country ever!) and I've had a wonderful blessed oppourtunity to travel alot in my lifetime...
*4 favorite foods: Apple roast, asparagus, ribs and cereal
*4 classes I'd like to take: Photography, pottery, interior design, creative writing (I'm trying to expand my creative/artistic abilities if you couldn't tell...)

***I tag Chris, Avery, Jordan and Megan!

1 comment:

I am Chree-uz. said...

How shweetums. : ) I am talking to you on the phone currently