Okay, I know what you're thinking. You couldn't have done absolutly NOTHING today because even breathing is doing SOMETHING. But honestly, I did nothing productive today, which seems to be most of my recent Saturdays. I'll tell you what.... by the end of the week I'm absolutely BUSHED! I could cry, I'm so tired! Any when I work on Saturdays, it's that much hard to leave work and do anything because that is 5 hours out of my day that I could have cleaned my house and been done by now, and it's completely gone. I'm sure most of you know how I feel. I know Avery does because I read a blog of her's which is very similar to this one. It kind of gave me the inspiration to write this one. Okay, so I watched French Kiss and thought that although Kevin Kline had a very crappy French accent, it was very sexy. Then I started watching Saving Silverman, while I recorded Bedknobs and Broomsticks (one of my most favorite movies of all time!) and contemplated why people tell me that I look like Amanda Peet (which is a compliment, she's very pretty!). At which point, I turned off the TV and promptly sat down a the computer to start writing a "fanfiction" story based on my own experiences in life. It's not very good so I won't tell you where it's posted but I was proud of myself for doing it, nevertheless. You can't blame me for being so lazy, I've felt awful all day and that doesn't help me feel motivated enough to get off my fat butt and do something productive. So I think now I'll work on some ballet excercises and hope that it makes up for the day of nothingness. I love lazy Saturdays.... they make the whole crazy week worth it! Sorry this is sort of random and has no relevence to my life with Chris but I just thought I should post something other than those stupid serveys for once.... xoxo
1 comment:
Haha Cass yer so crasy (like Nacho)
You wrote a fan fiction?? I wanna read it!
Don't worry, at least we were lazy together. I feel the same way on saturdays....blah...
Post a Comment