Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WOOHOO!!! ***warning! SPOILERS!!!***

Check out this video which was on Entertainmenttonight.com.... I just about pee'd my pants when I saw this. What do you think? Kristen Stewart is totally growing on me and.... Robert Pattinson IS Edward. (So boo on you, you haters!)

3 comments:

I am Chree-uz. said...

Ha wow! Edward is lookin pretty savvy. I've only met him once or twice, but that's how he looks.

Awesome!

Megan said...

I was sold on Kristen Stewart from the beginning. It's the Edward I needed a little convincing on... just after I saw his hair in that first photo shoot on the Stephenie Meyer website, lol. It was too bouffant for me.... But I have to admit, after seeing this.. he's growing on me. Either way, I'm DYING to see the movie.

Mindy K said...

I agree with Meg. I thought Edward was a little emaciated, and his eyes were too small and close together. I liked this boy in Harry Potter though, so I'm giving him a chance to grow on me.