
*sigh* He's absolutely dreamy. I'm not a huge fan of dreadlocks but with this boy's beautiful blue eyes and amazing voice, I'm rethinking my previous notions. I hope he gets far because I want to eventually purchase this kids album. That voice just makes me melt (if you can't tell by the number of songs playing on my play list) and he's an amazing performer. Plus, he's so humble and sweet and genuine, how can you not love him? Oh Jason..... sing for me!!
3 comments:
I like this kid too. Of all the American Idols right now, he's probably the only one who's album I would enjoy based on his style. Fo SHO!
Too funny. We disagree on so many TV/Movie things :D I think he looks like a dirty girl who needs to wash her/his hair. The sooner he gets the boot the better.
But I love you! :D
Avery
So I've been afraid to admit this to anyone (besides saying "i just think he has a cute personality") but I TOTALLY agree with you!!!! There is something about that jason castro that I definitely find attractive, it's in his mannerisms and his eyes and I think the dreadlocks suit him, plus I love his style of singing and his expressions... yeah I'm a fan! this is Erika Larson Gomm by the way, and I love your wedding pic at the top.
Post a Comment