Hey is Lindsay Hickman - we just saw Kip last night and he told us about your hair! Cutting is so addictive, I know! I am so excited to see it, I bet it looks really cute. I must also confess that I love Jason Castro, even if he sang a girl-cat song this week.
I bet you look great! You've got a good face for short. Kyler actually thought that picture #5 in your "Hair Cut!!!" post was you. He kept saying, that one mom! That one IS Cassidy! She cut her hair! Look! That's Cassidy!
6 comments:
Look like a man?? Consider me gay then!!! : ) Ya look great m'lady!
Ooooo... I wanna see. I'm sure it's adorable!
Hey is Lindsay Hickman - we just saw Kip last night and he told us about your hair! Cutting is so addictive, I know! I am so excited to see it, I bet it looks really cute. I must also confess that I love Jason Castro, even if he sang a girl-cat song this week.
I'm sure it's gorgeous. Pics please.
All the more reason for us to play. :D Good job just goin' for it!
I bet you look great! You've got a good face for short. Kyler actually thought that picture #5 in your "Hair Cut!!!" post was you. He kept saying, that one mom! That one IS Cassidy! She cut her hair! Look! That's Cassidy!
Post a Comment