Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What happened???

Okay, what exactly happened to Vince Vaughn? I've never found him particularly attractive but if I'd seen him like THIS:


... then I'm sure I would have changed my mind in a heart beat. Whew! Why can't he look like this now?

3 comments:

Hope said...

Is it just me or does he resemble a young Marlon Brando in this picture??? I'm thinking "Rebel Without A Cause"...

P.S. LOVE the Judy Garland "Blue Skies"!!! I'm a big Judy fan, especially of her movies. Have you ever seen the movie she is in that is like "You've Got Mail" (I'm drawing a complete blank on the name of it now. But anyway, so cute!)

Steph said...

Haha!! I can't stop laughing, you are so hilarious!! Thanks for brightening my night, love ya girl!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, I never found him attractive either until I seen him in the movie "Clay Pigeons" OMG Hawt!