So I'm getting my hair cut next week, and although I'm really wanting to grow it out, I think I'll have to give in and just chop it again. It's just getting too difficult to handle. So I've included a few options that I'll be choosing from and would like everyone's opinion. Go VOTE in the poll to the right about which you find most attractive....
I like the first 3 okay but hate the last three PLEASE don't cut it that short, I know you and you'll hate having to grow that out. What do you think I should do with mine?
I like cut numbers 2&3. If you do haircut 2, in a while you can turn it into haircut 3. Both would be very cute on your pretty face and bring out your eyes. Fun, fun.
6 comments:
Ooooh cass! Will you really be so brave? That takes a big leap!! Good luck! I did it, you can too! :D I like number 1. Yes I voted. Loves!
-Ave
I like the first 3 okay but hate the last three PLEASE don't cut it that short, I know you and you'll hate having to grow that out. What do you think I should do with mine?
p.s I voted for number 2 that's the one I like the best.
Dear Cass
I like number too. It looks pretty. You are pretty. I also think number 5 is cool. Number 2 is best. I love you.
Love Christ
I like cut numbers 2&3. If you do haircut 2, in a while you can turn it into haircut 3. Both would be very cute on your pretty face and bring out your eyes. Fun, fun.
Well, my previous comment needs editing. I accidently put the "T" in my name, which changes that completely!
Post a Comment