I can't imagine the love a parent must feel for a child. I know that is something I'll experience with children of my own but for now, it's absolutely impossible to imagine. All I know is, I can see the heartache my own parents feel when one of their children make a choice that leads them away from the safe paths of life. I onl ywish there was something or someway I could ease that hurt and help them more. I can only do so much, and as a daughter that is incredibly frustrating! I just want my parents to be happy and not have to go through so much pain and sorrow brought on by the choices of a child.
3 comments:
prayers, and love.
words are not enough.
I have to agree with Fawn. Know that we are all thinking of and praying for you all.
You have a big heart Cass. Your parents are lucky to have a daughter like you!
Post a Comment