Rules:
A. Post The Rules
B. Answer the Questions about yourself
C. After posting, tag 5 people by going to their blog and leaving a comment.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago??
I was 12, I was in love with my current husband (he was my first real crush!!) I had just moved to Utah from Japan and was in 7th grade. I was really awkward and didn't know anyone.... what a strange time! :)
2. 5 Things on my To-Do List Today...
*Finish up my last 20 minutes...... they are draggin!! :)
*Go to a job interview
*Go to my friend Thomas' wedding reception (Congrats!!!!)
*Clean my house.... yucky
*Enjoy spending time with my hubby and parents
3. What snacks I enjoy...
I enjoy snacking so much that I don't really eat too many "meals" because I'm constantly snacking. (I have a good excuse, I'm hypo-glycemic and have acid reflux so I'm told I should graze througout the day... like a cow) I love cereal, chips and dip, chips in general, carrots, snow peas, fruit of all kinds, senbe, edemame, Chessboard cookies, the cream in the middle of double stuft oreos, ice cream.... the list goes on and on.
4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire?
I'd quit my job, pay my tithing on it, invest a bunch, take a trip around the world to all the places I've wanted to go, buy a house in Japan where we could go whenever we want, move to NY, buy new cars for me an my husband, and pay off my parents house for them.
5. 3 Bad Habits..
*Biting my nails
*Grinding and clenching my teeth, I do it without realizing!
*Interuppting people
6. 5 Places I've lived..
*Tokyo, Japan
*New York
*San Antonio, Texas
*Vernal, Utah
*Rexburg, ID
7. 5 Jobs I've had..
*Ice cream scooper at Maggie Moos
*Cashier at Cafe Rio
*Front desk clerk at Best Wester Dinosaur Inn
*Nanny
*Account Manager at NFFS
8. 5 Things People don't Know About Me
*I am deathly afraid of heights, even just going up in elevators scares me more than I'd like to admit.
*I'm also deathly afraid of drowning and deep water, but I love the ocean!!! Go figure...
*I can win a burping contest against my husband when I drink soda.
*At work I'm a neat freek, my desk is completely organized each time I leave for the day and it bugs me if a single paper is out of order but my house is the absolute opposite.
*I love video and computer games, I used to be the "chosen one" in high school and the only female allowed at the Halo competetions in college since Iwas the only one who knew how to play. I've beat Splinter Cell on my own and was well on my way to beating Half life till SOMEONE **cough, Chris, cough**erased my game. I've also beat The Prince of Persia 4 times :)
I tag Chris, Whitney, Nickole, Kristen, and Jordan!!!
3 comments:
Too bad we didn't have you demonstrate those burping skills yesterday! That would have made the day even better. ;-)
It was so great to meet you!
Ha - I'm the same way about my desk at work. People are impressed with how neat I keep it, but little do they know my bedroom is a COMPLETE mess!
Cassidy...
I love reading these on other people's blogs. I will definately do it in the next few days... so check out my blog soon!
Kristen
Post a Comment