Friday, March 14, 2008

Check... check... check.... it.... out!

You must check out the preview for the movie "The Fall" starring Lee Pace of "Pushing Daisies" fame.... (Quite possibly one of the most beautiful men on earth!) It's the fantastic tale of a stuntman who is injured and while in the hospital recuperating, becomes very bitter at the thought that he may not walk again. He meets a sweet immigrant girl who has broken her arm and has begun exploring the hospital in search for an adventure. He tells her a story that she instantly becomes drawn to but with the requirement that she must help him with his physical and mental turmoil by stealing medicine for him. I think it looks fantastic!!!


1 comment:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I am so glad you posted I had no clue that you had one! I love it. Nice tag, I never got a message! Im glad you have one* When are you starting up a family I can't wait to see a little cass and chris!