Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Extree, extreeeeee.... read all about it!!!

Due to some sneaky spy work, Twilightlexicon.com has posted some pictures of the actors on the set during the filming of the rescue scene. This is the scene where Edward saves Bella from being smashed by a van skidding on the ice.... feast your eyes if you will!

Check out this link if you'd like to see more from the set....yummy!
Twilight Movie Pics!!!

Emmett all by his lonesome....


Edward bookin' it across the parking lot!


Bella and Edward chatting (notice the red truck and blue van in the background!)


The front of the high school, now Forks High School


Jasper, Alice and Rosalie receiving some direction from Cathering Hardwick



To all you haters of this casting... I don't want you commenting on how much you hate the cast! I think they will totally pull it off... this is a LOVE blog! :)

2 comments:

The Sayamas said...

Wow thanks for those pics!!! Awesome, I can't wait for the movie to come out!! Maybe next sunday we'll have to have a Sunday school class and discuss these pics, hehe.

I am Chree-uz. said...

Sweetness!! It looks like its coming together! I am excited with you! : ) It looks as though Edward truly is a quote-unquote "HOTTY"(even though I haven't read the books...)