Friday, February 13, 2009

I know I'm such a hypocrite! I gripe about people not blogging for weeks at a time and what do I go and do.... NOT BLOG FOR WEEKS AT A TIME!!! I'm sorry! I just haven't felt like I've had much to blog about... let's see. Oh I know! We're planning a trip to Disneyland in July for our birthdays. One whole week in the happiest place on Earth! It will be our first real trip we've taken as just the two of us. We went to Nebraska once, but besides our honeymoon, we haven't gone anywhere just the two of us! I'm so excited, I freakin' LOVE Disneyland. If you could live there I'd TOTALLY move! Okay... that's all I have to think of for now. Here is a funny video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is creepy!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh my crap Matt and I watched this video like 900 times and are peeing our pants!!!!