I'm a horrible wife... I just read a bunch of blogs and realized everyone had posted about their Valentines day and I didn't mention ANYTHING about mine. My sweet sweet husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of pink French tulips, they were so lovely. He also got me a Doris Day movie, a Renee Olstead cd, and a box of yummy truffles. We didn't do much that day, just watched the Doris Day movie with my family and hung up with them. Whitney and Jon were in town, so it was fun to see them and their cutie patootie boys. I got Chris some naught coupon books and a book called "Why I Love You" which is a book that you answer a bunch of questions in about different reasons you love someone. It's pretty long though so I still haven't finished writing in it. There are so many reasons I love my dear sweet husband. I'm so blessed that he loves me and that we're so well matched. A little too well matched I like to say because we butt heads sometimes but he's so good at forgiving me when I'm too proud or stubborn. He never holds grudges against me for stupid things I do (and that happens a ton!). He loves me for me, and always thinks I look beautiful even when I know that I don't. He's so talented and funny and people just love him as soon as they meet him. He has a kind heart, he's so protective over his family. He would do anything to make sure I'm happy and to keep me safe. Once, we were leaving a Jazz game and I was backing out of my parking space and the guy behind us was a little drunk I guess and didn't like that I supposedly "cut him off". He got out of his car and was banging around on our windows yelling at me and Chris said that he got the ice scraper ready in case the guy tried to hurt us. What a sweetie :) He's so tough! Anyway... I love my dear friend Chris and hope he knows it. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment