Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Cough... cough...
So Chris had this teeny tiny cold a week or so ago and it only lasted about 2-3 days. I've been feeling a cold coming on for 2 weeks and man has it hit me. My throat is killing me. Okay... maybe not a cold? Maybe strep? I don't know, but whatever it is I feel miserable. And to top it off, last night at about 2:30 am I woke up with the worst pain and nausea in my belly ever. I felt like I was either going to die or throw up. It was horrible. It kept me up until about 6:30 when I finally fell asleep until 7:30. Then I crawled back into bed with Chris where I lay awake until 8:00 and call in to work. I didn't go in until 1:00 because needless to say, I was exhausted. Not a good night. Oh well, I'm feeling much better now in the stomach area, although my throat still hurts. Oh and it's snowed about 6 inches today. Dang snow... that is the worst type of precepitation. I'd rather have rain rain rain, than snow. I hate it. Hate. Snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you feeling better yet sissy? I hope so i tried to write you an email yesterday but my computer was acting weird. I miss you! Love you tons!
Post a Comment