Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just.... you know.....

I am sorry... this may sound a little harsh but I absolutely despise going onto someones blog and not seeing an update for weeks and weeks. I know I am a HUGE offender, but still... is it really so hard to update once in a while? And onto what brought on that rant... so the digital camera I got for Christmas? You know the one I mentioned in a previous blog? Yeah... I asked for that for the exact reason I'm ranting. I wanted to be able to post more pictures in my blogs, with the hopes it would encourage me to blog more! Has it happened yet? Not so far... So tonight's blog will consist of some pictures I've taken since Christmas, nothing too spectacular. Just enough that you can see that I haven't died, fallen off the face of the earth (is that even possible?), or some other such nonsense. Oh and by the way, in case I haven't seen you in the last 3 weeks or so, I cut my hair. Super cute, if I do say so myself. :)

The cutest baby in the ENTIRE world... Brady-chan!
The other cutest baby in the ENTIRE world... Kael - Kun!
Chris and I, just "rannin'" around... Kael looks none too happy to be getting his picture taken, eh?
Oh.... and neither does Brady????

Me and my BEAUTIFUL sister Whitney! Apparently I missed the memo that this WASN'T a silly face picture.... whoops.
You know.... just me and my beautiful self. :)
Aw, me and some ol' guy... oh wait, that's Chris!! (hehe just kidding toots!!)
Patented monkey face.... and a weird Japanese mask face?
Augh!!! What's wrong with you?!

6 comments:

hoLLY said...

you guys are so cute! and you look beautiful! you make me wanna cut my hair!

Mark and Colette said...

WOw that picture of you and Whit looks like joleen and whit. Crazy how you girls all have looks that are the same. You are all so beautiful. Love ya

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair like that! I am with you it bugs me when people don't post anything for weeks at a time. I mean come on people dont' you have ANYTHING??

MM said...

cass, you are super cute!!! (ps - i can't wait to see your hubby on AI!)

Wendy Kremin said...

Cassidy, it's been weeks and weeks. You should give an update! Love,Mom

karla said...

Great pictures! You are so beautiful, Cassidy!