Monday, September 20, 2010

No white after labor day???

I got told today that I'm so adorable by trying to hold onto the last remnants of summer when I wore my tan and white cropped pants and a white polo. I DID have "fall" appropriate gold shoes on, they were even closed toe! Needless to say, I felt like a fool.










Did that not sound like the most SHALLOW post ever???? Cause it did to me.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Rules - Schmules!
I don't have many pants that I feel "good" in and one of the few are white capris... I'll wear them until there is snow on the ground! :)

Wendy Kremin said...

The person who told you that you can't wear white after labor day is passe. That changed years ago, although a winter white is more appropriate after snowfall. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with your mom - hasn't anyone ever heard of WINTER WHITE - its classic, girl you wear whatever you want. You can get away with anything, wanna know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE A KREMIN - and we are HOTT! We can wear a paper bag and look cute, you are no exception to that rule.