Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Home

When I was growing up, I thought I want to live this adventurous live and go explore the world. I still feel that way (most of the time), but I'll tell you this... nothing feels as good as going home and the first thing my dad does is give me a hug. Or I can shout for my mom and know she's there. Or that Nathan is always willing to sit down and watch a show with me. When I'm at home, with my family around me, that's when I feel truly complete. No worries, no fear, nothing to keep me from feeling that I'm just a little bit closer to heaven. Sure, we might argue or disagree, but we never fail to apologize and hug each other and work the problem out. No matter where in the world I am, I always miss home. I'll never stop missing home.

3 comments:

Whit said...

I agree completely! I'm jealous you can still go home anyday you want! I have to wait for weekends!

Unknown said...

Amen sista!

Wendy Kremin said...

That was sweet Cass!