My sweet lil' buddy. I love buying presents, it's fun to be creative and really figure out what someone would want... besides the obvious. My birthday is in a week, 25. Wow. I don't feel 25. I'm sure I won't on July 6 either. Time sure does fly when you're older. It felt like it took forever to go from Christmas, to my birthday, to Christmas again when I was little (can you tell I looked forward to the gifts???). Now it's like half the year is gone before I even realize it! This year has been full of ups and downs, but it's nice to know some things never change. Like the church is still true regardless of what happens, and I always have a date Friday nights, and the McDonalds by our house makes the best fries.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Happy birt-dee.
I just bought a couple birthday presents for this guy....

My sweet lil' buddy. I love buying presents, it's fun to be creative and really figure out what someone would want... besides the obvious. My birthday is in a week, 25. Wow. I don't feel 25. I'm sure I won't on July 6 either. Time sure does fly when you're older. It felt like it took forever to go from Christmas, to my birthday, to Christmas again when I was little (can you tell I looked forward to the gifts???). Now it's like half the year is gone before I even realize it! This year has been full of ups and downs, but it's nice to know some things never change. Like the church is still true regardless of what happens, and I always have a date Friday nights, and the McDonalds by our house makes the best fries.
My sweet lil' buddy. I love buying presents, it's fun to be creative and really figure out what someone would want... besides the obvious. My birthday is in a week, 25. Wow. I don't feel 25. I'm sure I won't on July 6 either. Time sure does fly when you're older. It felt like it took forever to go from Christmas, to my birthday, to Christmas again when I was little (can you tell I looked forward to the gifts???). Now it's like half the year is gone before I even realize it! This year has been full of ups and downs, but it's nice to know some things never change. Like the church is still true regardless of what happens, and I always have a date Friday nights, and the McDonalds by our house makes the best fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just an FYI there are 178 days until Christmas!!!
Post a Comment