Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

So Halloween was.... interesting.... to say the least. I decided that the older I get, the less I enjoy dressing up and going to parties, and the more I enjoy hanging out at home, eating yummy food and passing out treats to all the lil' cuties coming around. Chris and I dressed up for the heck of this year, and I was super excited to be my favorite Twilight character, Alice Cullen, and Chris was "Action Figure Chris!". We went to my cousin Joleen's 2nd Annual Hallopolooza and then came back home and watched "Kaiki Dai Kazoku" (The Great Horror Family - a fabulous Japanese Horror/Comedy tv series) and then went to bed around 1:00ish. It was a pretty fun night overall, but I don't know that I'll be dressing up next year. Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment. First of myself and Katie-chan at work, and the next is of me, Chris, Matt and Raquel (white-trash twins) and Jo (Jo, the plumber). In the second one, you can kinda see my "Vampire" eyes, they were golden contacts.


2 comments:

Nickole -n- Kye said...

I think I can see a change in your eyecolor your sexy vamp!!! You guys are lucky you live so close you can party with family like it's 1999!

Mindy K said...

Ooh, golden eyes!! Nice touch~!