Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag 7's

Well Whitty tagged me, so here I go.... go.... go.... go.... go.... go.... go.........

7 things I can do:
1. I can cry at the drop of a hat (I literally cry at everything)
2. I can make a mean a-spicey pasgetti sauce
3. I can beat the Prince of Persia video game in 3 days!
4. I can say lot's of Japanese swear words
5. I can play Rock Band on hard
6. I can play the piano
7. I can maneuver my way around the New York subway system

7 things I can't do:
1. I can't wait until I can give Chris his Christmas gifts
2. I can't wait wait until I see Whitney and Jon and the babies
3. I can't wait until I don't have to work anymore
4. I can't understand discrimination on any level
5. I can't believe that I love Dragonball as much as do
6. I can't wait to find out what my kids will be like and look like
7. I can't wait until Jesus Christ comes again

7 things that attracted you to your significant other:
1. His sense of humor
2. His acceptance of my past
3. His love of Japan and the connection it has to the two of us
4. His faith in things bigger than himself
5. His creative nature
6. His love of his family and of mine
7. His ability to love me despite myself

7 things that I say most often:
1. I love you!
2. Thank you for calling National Fitness. This is Cassidy, how can I help you?
3. Chris, can you ____? (fill in the blank)
4. Me and I (I'm a pretty selfish person)
5. I'm hungry
6. I'm getting full already
7. I have a headache/stomachache/backache/___ache

7 favorite foods:
1. Japanese food fo' sho'
2. Apple Roast and Mashed potatoes
3. Ribs
4. Chicken Tikka Masala (Star of India has the best around!)
5. New York style pizza (SO FREAKIN' GOOD!)
6. Cereal
7. A nice, juicy, steak

7 celebrity admirations
1. Peter Facinelli and Jenny Garth, the most normal celebrity couple in the world
2. President Hinckley for showing the world that you can be good and have a good sense of humor at the same time.
3. Ben Stiller (this might be a dumb reason) for putting a clause into his contract that he has to have his mom, dad, or both parents in every movie he makes, showing us family is important.
4. Amanda Bynes for still being a decent girl and making me laugh my head off. (I agree with Whit on this one!)
5. Scarlett Johansson for embracing her curves, curves are sexy!
6. Glenn Beck, for not being afraid to share his testimony and stand up for what's right on National TV
7. George W. Bush for being a president who always did what he thought was right, and stood up for what he thought was good and true, and didn't apologize for his beliefs.

I tag Jenny, Jo, Chris, Raquel, Nickole, Jordan, and my mom

No comments: