I know you're all DYING of curiosity to figure out what the title of my blog means.... well.... it's the nickname of my lil' bro, Nathan. I just wanted to write a little something about how much he means to me. The past few years have been hard on him, with moving, and things that have been going on with my other brother and within our family, and I know a lot of times he feels lonely since he's the only one at home now, but he's the coolest ever. He's always so sweet, and when we hang out he just busts up laughing at everything and I can't help but be in a good mood when I'm around him. When I'm having a bad day, he just gives me a hug and I feel my mood lift right up. He's such a joy to be around and I know he brings a lot of joy to my parents as well. He's obedient (most of the time), and sweet, and smart, and he loves school and learning. I just wanted him to know how much I love my little rock band buddy... who sadly enough isn't so little anymore. Here's to you Nato-potato! I love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment