Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crafty Cassy.....

I just had to brag a little..... oh what 3 cans of black spray paint and some lovely fabric can do. I've masterfully redone a chair, re-upholstered it, and painted two lamps from a hideous turquoise to a beautiful satin black, all in one day! Here is the chair (okay I don't really have a before cause I don't think ahead) before....


The cushion is a beautiful sagey green with graphic flower print... so pretty!

AND AFTER!!!!

Here's the lamp...

... and here's me, happy to be done!


Hurray for crafty days!

3 comments:

LaFawnda said...

good for you girly. You'll feel like you have some brand new things. All from a can of paint.

The Sayamas said...

Hey Cassidy! Long time-no talk! How've you been? I guess other than the horrible week you had! Sorry about that! I love the chair and lamps, you did an awesome job!

karla said...

Ooh - I'm so impressed! I love them! They even match your blog layout!