Friday, September 26, 2008
Missing something?
Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you miss or are missing something, but you can't put your finger on it? Like you've lost something, but what could it be? I feel that way today. Like I somethings missing, but it's something I never had to begin with. I just can't figure this feeling out. My heart feels broken, my chest feels hollow and empty, and I have absolutely no reason to feel this way. It makes me feel like a little child, who just watched my ice-cream fall on the floor. Right before you start crying and it seems like everything is all muddled together and you can't quite see straight... like I have a permanent "cry-lump" in my throat. It's the most frustrating, melancholy feeling and I can't seem to shake it. Actually, it's been that way for about 2 weeks now. Is it just depression, or something more? I've tried to pray about it, read my scriptures, read my patriarcal blessing, but nothing seems to help. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.... If anyone has any suggestions, or words of advice, help is more than welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean! The cry lump... the melancholy feeling...the broken heart. I understand those feelings well. Only, with me.... I actually can put my finger on it. I know what's missing for me :( Not sure what to tell you.... it very well could be part of depression. or... I don't know. good luck. I hope you figure it out soon.
Post a Comment