Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boohoo...

I went home from work early today... I have the worst headache I have had in a LONG time. It's bordering on a migraine... yuck. So I'm home now, well at my in-laws, just trying to rest. I decided I'd catch up a bit on everyones blogs. I love blogging.... it's wonderful!

I just had to rant a bit about the upcoming election. (Thanks mom, for getting me all fired up about politics!! hehe) I REFUSE to live in a socialist society. It is absolutely disgusting that that is where this country could be in a year. I will not let my hard earned money be split up even more than it already is to support a lazy person and allow them to be even more lazy. I work hard for what I earn and already I get about 25% of my income taken for taxes! IF I wanted to live in a socialist society, I'd move to freakin' France. I REFUSE to support a leader who thinks it's okay to allow a baby, who survives a late term abortion, to be refused medical attention. Whenever I think about that... I picture my sweet nephews, Kael and Brady, and wonder who would be sick enough to hurt them and then refuse to help make it better????? It makes me physically ill to think about the state our country would be in if this person makes it to office. Please, please, PLEASE think about who it is you are voting for this year and make sure you understand why. Are you voting for someone simply because it's trendy? Or are you voting for someone because you truly know and understand the issues and how they are going to fix them? ANYWAY.... If you even think about posting a comment about this that will make me mad, don't do it. Because I have this blog for a reason, and that is so I can say whatever I want.

Thank you.

1 comment:

LaFawnda said...

Good for you, Stand for what you believe. I am voting for McCain. Wishing Romney would have been in, but realistic about most views on "Mormons" and sad about that, but hoping the exposure will help. I AM worried though, and so I'll let it be known, VOUCHERS FOR EDUCATION ARE NOT, NOT, NOT, THE ANSWER.
I can tell you money is very unbalanced, and it can go to level the playing field for students, I can go on and on. think about the education vote, please.