Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July (the day after)! We spent a fun 4th in Saratoga Springs with Lee and Melanie Jacobs while they blessed their newest addition, Calvin. It was fun to visit and to see them again. Then we went to my parents house for dinner, we watched The R.M. and Jurassic Park. Jurassic Park is so good, I forgot how much I like that movie! We didn't do anything fireworks wise, because the Layton fireworks are being done today and we'd shot off a bunch at Chris' parents house the night before. In honor of the men and women who serve us every day, I wanted to show you this commercial that I love. Every time I see it, it makes me cry because I think of how little appreciation most people show the Military for the HUGE sacrifice they have made and continue to make for us, and I think more people should be like the people in this commercial. (I know it's endorsed by Budwiser, but I still like it.) Enjoy....

1 comment:

Mark and Colette said...

Happy Birthday, girl! Love ya lots Colette