Monday, November 2, 2009
New Ventures?
So I have this grand idea that I'm going to travel to Japan for 3 weeks to study Japanese. Not through Weber, just on my own. Not only will I get my Japanese-home-sickness out of the way, but I'll have the chance to learn Japanese while actually living amongst the people which will help me pick up and retain the knowledge much better. Now this sounds pretty dang exciting right? I think so! Wanna hear the one catch to this excellent plan? I'll give you a hint... it's the root of all evil. Yeah. $$. I have none. Well none that I can spare to use on this amazingly awesome and fantastic trip. Ok so I'm going to have to crack down and save like crazy to make this dream become a reality. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GO YOU! DO IT!!! I know you can, anything is possible
YOu can do it!
Post a Comment