Thursday, September 10, 2009

TOMS

Call me crazy, but I saw this little video today, and if I wasn't already convinced to buy a pair of TOMS, I am now. I think we should all do our part. Sure, they're kinda pricey and they are cute in an ugly way, but look at what a great cause this is! Check it out!



In case you aren't able to view this video, what this company does is for every pair of shoes sold, they give a pair of shoes to a child in need. Check out their website HERE.

2 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

That was cool!Thanks for sharing that with us. I had no idea. Love ya Colette

Wendy Kremin said...

Good for you Cassidy. Such a wonderful, giving, compassionate heart. Nothing brings a mother more joy than to see her efforts have paid off in seeing her wonderful daughter "give back" and think of others more than herself. I love you! Let's all get some Toms. :)