So I'm beginning a new chapter in my life... school! I can hardly wait! Along with that, I'll be starting a workout regimen. Oh boy... busy busy busy. I don't want to take up too much time but check out my workout blog:
www.skinnycassidymae.blogspot.com. I could use any tips or advice anyone can give me regarding getting in shape. Wish me luck this semester!!
3 comments:
ohh how exciting!!! you are gunna do great! running has been the best thing for me! you soon will be addicted to it and you will love it and you will have great results !!!!!!
Good luck. You will do great in everything. Just remember not to overdo it with exercising at first. Just let your body tell you when to increase your distance. I am super excited for all your new endeavors. You deserve to have a wonderful year! I love you, your MUM!
Hajimemashite. Chris desu. Cassidy wo ai shite imasu yo!
Daigaku de ganbatte ne!
Post a Comment