Monday, November 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

In case you couldn't already tell.... I'm slightly excited for Christmas! To me, November 1st is just the start of the entire Christmas season (so it lasts 2 months instead of just 1!) So I thought I'd make a list of some of my favorite things about Christmas....
AWESOME Christmas movies, particularly White Christmas (which I've been known to watch throughout the year, not just at Christmas time!)
The lights at Temple Square, truly one of the most beautiful, awe inspiring Christmas sights.


Sleigh bells.... they have a magical quality.

Comfy Christmas Jammies! Need I say more?



Fabulous hot chocolate.

I don't particularly love Egg Nog but it's a Christmas staple.


Homemade fudge! Yum!



Santa Claus!

Delicious Christmas cookies, decorated all beautifully!


Seeing presents underneath the tree...


I LOVE Candy Canes!


Peanut Brittle... so scrumptious!


Christmas Trees! They are so fun to put up and decorate and look so lovely.

2 comments:

I am Chree-uz. said...

Aw how magicalmonious! You are right about all of these things. The Christmas lights at Temple Square are truly an amazing sight, everyone in the world should go there at least once.

And I frickin LOVE egg nog!

I am Chree-uz. said...

Oh yeah,and hot sexy jammies. DAYamn!