Thursday, October 9, 2008

I hereby declare.....

that I have the most fantabulous family of all history and time. It's very true. I was talking (well texting) with my cousin Nickole (Hi Nickole!) and realized how incredibly amazing my family is. When all of this happened recently with Spencer, the calls and texts started pouring in. Within literally 2 hours of finding out he had left, my cousin Joleen called me. Nickole has texted me frequently the past few weeks making sure I'm okay. Me and my sister Whit have been emailing. But the outpouring of love that I've felt from everyone is indescribable. Families are eternal, and I couldn't imagine spending forever with another family, or with one who was less concerned and interested in each others lives. It's like every tragedy, every triumph, every bump in the road, and every happy occassion is felt by all. I love my family, they are the best.

2 comments:

Nickole -n- Kye said...

I know I know I'm amazing... (Yawn) No... I think we all realize how lucky we are. All of us have such a strong bond that is more like sisterhood rather than just "cousins" we all cry together and laugh (histerically). Our family, I've found, is a very special, unique, one. We all actually care about one another!

I love ya girlie!

Mindy K said...

Hey, Miss Cassidy,

I'm a little behind on everything. Hang in there, Sweetie. Sounds like you're in good hands. We'll add your bro. to our prayers!!