I went to Chicago for a tradeshow, Club Industry
, which is an annual tradeshow for the health club industry. It was super fun! I learned a lot, and towards the end of the second day, I think I did my best work. I got to meet a few of the clients we did billing for (Hi everybody!!) and got to eat some good food! It was busy, and my feet were killing me (that’s the problem with wearing 3 ½ inch stilettos to a tradeshow for 2 days straight, DON’T DO IT!) but other than that, it was a great learning experience and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Plus, I’d never been to Chicago and I thought that was one of the best things about the trip. What a beautiful city!
We also got to go to
on Saturday night the 18th.... "It's what FUN is!". No seriously, it was a lot of fun. We didn't go into any haunted houses but we're planning on going again on Friday and we'll go then.
I love this time of the year... I love all the leaves changing colors,

pumpkin patches,

chili and cornbread,

autumn rain,

... Everything about autumn is wondeful to me.
3 comments:
How fun for you!!! I'm so jealous, we get to go to Vegas, but I'd trade that for Chicago! Was it all work or did you get a chance to shop at all? Ah Either way, I hope you had a good time. Love ya girlie!
Hey love I love all those same things FALL is the greatest time of year but now it's hitting that really COLD fall which I don't love so much but I guess it brings us closer to the kremin girls night out so that makes me happy!
You were in Chicago????? Do you realize you were only 4 hours away from my house.....??? Sure, maybe that sounds like a long way.... but.... it's much closer than Layton, Utah is to Toledo, Ohio!!! Heck, I could have driven over and said hello! Glad you had a good time. I want to go back to Chicago again some time. We really enjoyed the couple days we spent there on our way out here.
Post a Comment