1. As a comment on my blog, write about a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Hurray for fun memories!!!
5 comments:
Memories, gotta love 'em :) I think the memory I'm going to share is about how we went down to President Hinckley's funeral (even though you already shared it) but I wanted to reminisce on how we almost DIED on the way home!! That is seriously the closest I've ever come to a serious freeway accident, crazy!! At least we had Krisy Kreme to console us :)
My favorite memory of you is when you were a baby and it was the first time I ever saw an embilical (sp?) cord, I thought you were pooping from your bellybutton, yuck! You were always so gross!
Love
Jo
I remember the first time I got a "makeover" it was at Grandma's house and you guys were on leave from Japan I think. I was so excited you took me back into the guest room and got out your make up and taught me how to put on mascara. I was so afraid when you came at my eyeball with that prickly brush. I was so mad at my mom because she wouldn't let me wear make up when you started to.
Remember when we went camping in Yellowstone and stayed up chatting about inbreds (is that how you spell it?) and you said that's why inbreds always say they "have a bun in the oven" HA HA HA HA oh man.
Okay, so it was ages ago that you posted this, but since you left a memory on mine, I decided I'd head back and put a memory on yours as well! Remember when we went to Boise for that Time Out for Women thing.... and we were at the grocery store laughing about everything and collecting miniatures of everything-- muffins, brownies, egg pans...! And for some reason it was so hillarious to us... we must have been tired! That was a fun time.
Post a Comment