Monday, July 21, 2008

Top 15 Favorite Songs

In no particular order... here they are ladies and gentlemen!

The Sign by Ace of Base
Time to Say Good-Bye by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
Singing in the Rain by Gene Kelly
Tonari no Totoro Theme
Tuesday Afternoon by Moody Blues
A Kiss to Build a Dream On by Louis Armstrong
Bohemian Rapsody by Queen
Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap
The Electric Main Street Parade from Disneyland
David the Gnome Theme Song
The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News
Across the Night by Silverchair
Half Life by Duncan Shiek
Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay
Magic Dance by David Bowie

Runners Up -
Lost by Michael Buble
Gold in the Air of Summer by Kings of Convenience
Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love by Coldplay
Champagne Supernova by Oasis
Such Great Heights by The Postal Service
Heartbeat by Tahiti 80

I hope your ears don't bleed but I just couldn't resist.......

1 comment:

I am Chree-uz. said...

What a great eclectic list my love! any luck with the playlist?