Sunday, May 4, 2008

Survey Says!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago... 1998
1. Lived in Layton, Utah
2. Going to Central Davis Jr. High (7th grade)
3. Figuring out where I fit in in a new school.
4. Starting my extremely long rebellious phase (ended about 3 years ago haha)


4 things I was doing 5 years ago...2003
1. Getting ready to graduate from high school :) I'm still pretty young eh?
2. Anticipating leaving stupid Papillion, Nebraska
3. Fighting with my parents about college, I wanted SVU, they wanted BYU-I (They won out.)
4. Dating a sweet kid named Kit Zimmerman, he was so nice :)


4 things I did yesterday...
1. Went to brunch with my TMs
2. Bought 3 new books (I've already finished 2 of the 3 haha)
3. Saw Iron Man!!! SUPER GOOD!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!

4. Hung out with my hubby.


4 shows I like...
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Office
3. Moonlight
4. Funniest Home Videos


My biggest 4 joys of the moment...
1. Summer is almost here
2. My awesome families
3. Twilight moms, movie, books, pretty much anything Twilight related
4. My testimony.... I love the Gospel and this weekend my testimony was strengthened so much at Women's Conference. I was able to hear our wonderful prophet, Thomas S. Monson speak, other amazing speakers, and talented musicians which know the truth we hold in our hearts.

No comments: