Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nerd.

Call me nerdy, and I'm afraid I've have to agree with you. I love Dragonball. It's possibly one of the best shows/stories/manga every created. :) Thanks to my husby (Hi Chris!) I've fallen in love with this story and I can't get enough. They are creating a live action film of it which will be coming out next April. I can't wait!! If you're a fan, you have to appreciate the magnitude of this! :) Anyway, I have this awesome scan from a magazine, I believe it was Weekly Young Jump or Shonen Jump, and it has a picture of Goku (Justin Chatwin), Bulma (Emmy Rossum), and Kame Senin/Master Roshi (Chow Yun-Fat). Woohoo! I can't wait!! :) (Click on the image to enlarge it and view it full size and in all it's glory!)

4 comments:

Jesenia said...

Love your mothers day gift for your mother in-law. Good job. Hope all is well, have a wonderful week!!

Nickole -n- Kye said...

So, I have something to say, that's totally off the wall, and doesn't pertain to this blog but you guys'll have to come down so we can do INDY (WOO HOO) somenight... I don't know what night kye has off or anything but it'd be TOTALLY FUN!!!!!

Nickole -n- Kye said...

So if you guys wanted to come down on friday we can go then or go on saturday, Kye has both nights off after 7:00. We're broke so probably eat in???? We could make gumbo or something amazing... Let me know. give me a call. I think your husband has my number which now that I think of it is quite odd considering you're my cousin... anyway. Let me know.

Mindy K said...

Dear Nerd,
You are truly Chris' soulmate!! I love your cute new hair. I noticed you have a Host blog. I don't get my copy until August along with my last Twilight book :(