Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just a thought....

You know, I didn't really post anything about my Christmas, because of what happened with the baby. But I did have a good Christmas, and wanted to quickly post some information regarding that wondrous event. We started out the festivities at Chris' parents house on Christmas eve. Jenni, Denise, and I sent the boys off to a movie (Yes Man) while we set up a "spider's web" of yarn, in every color under the rainbow. Each piece of yarn, in each color, led to a little present. The presents were homemade quilts (thanks Denise and Jenni!) and comfy PJ's (thanks again!), a Christmas tradition. Then we ate yummy hor'dourves and watched "A Muppets Christmas Carol" , then headed off to bed around 12ish. Christmas morning came, and we were INCREDIBLY spoilt (hehe. Chinese spelling.). We got mostly everything we asked for and things we didn't think to ask for but wanted, and things we didn't know we wanted but when we got them we were so excited! Chris got me an iPod, affectionately named Lil' Red, Britney Spears concert tickets (Britney! Here I come!!!), a bunch of movies I wanted that I didn't even ask for but LOVE!! He knows me so well! We got tons of movies and games from his family, too many to name. Oh and I got myself a lil' somtin somtin too. I got myself some Chuck Taylors. Super cute, if I do say so myself! Then we bundled up, and went on over to my parents house. From them I got a digital camera, which I wanted so much! It's super cute, it's pink! I love it! (Thanks mom and dad!!) They also gave me a lovely pearl necklace and some other cute jewelry. We got so much stuff, it took 3 boxes to get it all home!! We're so blessed, and so thankful we have such wonderful families to watch out for us. We love you all so much!

3 comments:

karla said...

We missed seeing you in Idaho for the open house and family party, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas in Utah. :)

The Sylvia's said...

glad you had a lovely Christmas...you guys will have to come down and hang out soon...Nate wants to have a movie night or something. Or you can wait until our little man is born (but we probably won't be as fun then). Hope you're having a Happy New Year!!!

Josh and Kristen said...

I am glad that you had a good Christmas. I read your last post not long after you posted it. It was good. I hope that things are going well for you. Love you. Kristen