yum!! I would eat that every day if I could. It's delish. Then we drove down to Provo. That night we found out that Orbitz had overbooked the hotel, and there was a statewide high school wrestling tournament going on. We ended up having to stay in a smoking room (which luckily didn't smell like smoke) and had to listen to teenagers slam doors and laugh and shout all night. After a restless nights sleep, we went off to enjoy our day. Saturday we went to PF Changs for lunch
and then walked around the mall for a couple of hours. We both planned on buying something fun for ourselves but.... neither of us could decide on anything. Then we went to the BYU Art Museum. It was so fun, I love museums! Chris was SO excited, there was a piece by one of his most favorite artists there.
That museum is a really good one to go to, they have some amazing pieces. I recommend you go. We went to the BYU book store, and got a mint brownie. Then we headed back towards our hotel. We went to The Spaghetti Factory
and then we saw When in Rome. It was cute, and clean. A little corny but funny and it was sweet. I cried at the end (but I'm a big bawl baby anyway!). We went back to our hotel tired, but spent the night watching TV and just chatting with each other. It's nice to get away. Sunday we got up, watched a few hours of TV (I like to be lazy in hotels) and then went up to Salt Lake. We went to the Children's Museum (Discover I think it's called?) and deemed it fun, for kids. I kinda felt like a weirdo creepster walking around taking pictures without kids to share it with. We also went to Barnes and Noble for a while, we both love bookstores. For dinner we went to the Star of India. I love my huthby.
4 comments:
Aww what a fun weekend! I'm jealous!
Sounds so much fun! Glad you got a restful weekend!
Ooh - lots of good food! We love P.F. Changs and Star of India, too.
Yay for awesomeness! Twas a adventurous, fun weekend! : ) Thanks for setting it all up my dearest wifey! You shoulda put some of the pics we took up too!
Karla, Jeff loves eating curry straight at Star of India.
: )
Post a Comment